Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: Advanced learners: Unit 2 (Upstream Advanced Wordsheet)

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Advanced learners: Unit 2 (Upstream Advanced Wordsheet)



Picture source: english804.wordpress.com
Vocabulary list source: www.vkg.werro.ee/10c/Upstr_Adv_U2.htm




                                                                                                              ¡HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: desplegar "Escoge un modo de estudio" para aprender el vocabulario de las tarjetas

No comments:

Post a Comment