Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Friday, July 18, 2014

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners:

Learn English

8 comments:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    online arabic translator in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. IELTS Coaching Center is one of the leading institutes that offer IELTS coaching in Gurgaon. IELTS is accepted as a standard assessment of English language proficiency for study, work and migration purpose. We offer the best in the class program for IELTS Exam Preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly thank you so much. This is pure gold. Truly inspiring and feels like i am getting advice from an old friend who genuinely cares .I have never experienced anything like this motivation! Thank you for the advice and knowledge on English Grammar Blog . I am definitely going to add that into my next to read list and shout you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really awesome and it is very knowledge full. With the help of any Professional SEO Services you can boost your blog ranking in Google and can earn huge money with the help of better content optimization and great quality content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MBA Assignment Help is a virtuous way to solve your queries related to management and organization handling. For the last many years, I am working on students’ assignments and get good acquaintance of learning.
    Also visit here: Homework Help
    Compensation Management Assignment Help
    Assignment Help
    Assignment Help Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acadecraft provide a wide range of services for elearning. Our best elearning platforms is highly in demand and we make absolute attempt to fulfill our clients requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such an informative links. Keep posting.

    If you are looking for a language institute in Dubai, visit at ES Training DMCC. Our team plans activities that will help you to develop your English skills while you’re having fun.

    ReplyDelete