Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: BLOG PARA APRENDER INGLÉS: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BLOG PARA APRENDER INGLÉS: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

I ONLY KNOW A WAY OF IMPROVING ENGLISH:
Just like everything else in life, the more you practice toward results, the more proficient you become. At first, the practice is a royal pain in the behind, and you experience a healthy dose of frustration when you don’t see immediate results that you had hoped for. You must practice the basic fundamentals of achieving results if you want your goal to be achieved. Low achievers have a kind of blasé, laissez-faire attitude, when it comes to preparation. While high achievers prepare well and practice in advance to perform at their very best, low achievers are satisfied with being second-rate. They have forgotten or may not know what a first-rate result is and that it consists of hours of preparation and practice. The practice range is where your skills are refined, honed, dissembled and eventually reassembled. Source: http://www.everythingcounts.com/practice-makes-perfect/
Lovely Teacher comic by ~toongrowner on deviantART

I ONLY KNOW A WAY OF IMPROVING ENGLISH:

No comments:

Post a Comment