Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: From Reading Success Starts Here By Julie Rebboah

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Reading Success Starts Here By Julie Rebboah


Choosing the Right Book for Reading Success
Time and again, parents have brought me books in frustration and have asked, "Why can't my son read this? It says Step One." Or, "This says Level One...how can it be too hard?".
Choosing the right book is crucial to reading success. A book must be challenging enough so that your child progresses with reading, but cannot be so hard that it leads to frustration. A book that is just right will provide an achievable challenge and enjoyable reading experience.
So how can you choose the right book? Take a look at the outlined categories below. Do the books in your home library match the characteristics listed? If not, set those books aside until your child is ready for them and find some new ones that will help your child grow in reading.


From Julie_Rebboah


Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Reading-Success-Starts-Here&id=5313784
http://www.lightningbuglearning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment