Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: GRAMMAR: LEARN HOW TO USE ARTICLES READING THE LYRICS AND LISTENING TO Candi Staton-Young hearts run free.

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GRAMMAR: LEARN HOW TO USE ARTICLES READING THE LYRICS AND LISTENING TO Candi Staton-Young hearts run free.



What's the sense in sharing, this one and only life
Endin' up, just another lost and lonely wife
You'll count up the years, and they will be filled with tears
Love only breaks up, to start over again
You'll get the baby, but you won't have your man
While he is busy loving every woman that he can, uh-huh
Say I'm gonna leave a hundred times a day
It's easier said than done
When you just can't break away (when you just can't break away)

(Chorus:)
Oh young hearts run free
Never be hung up, hung up like my man and me, my man and me
Ooh, young hearts, to yourself be true
Don't be (no MISTAKE) fool when love really (don't MISTAKE) doesn't love you, 
(don't MISTAKE) doesn't love you

It's high time now just one crack at life
Who wants to live in, in trouble and strife
My mind must be free, to learn all I can about me, uh-hmm

I'm gonna love me, for the rest of my days
Encourage the babies every time they say
"Self preservation is what's really going on today"

Say I'm gonna turn loose a thousand times a day
But how can I turn loose
When I just can't break away (when I just can't break away)

(Chorus:)
Oh young hearts run free
They'll never be hung up, hung up like my man and me, you and me
Don't be (no MISTAKE) fool when love really (don't MISTAKE) doesn't love you, (don't MISTAKE) doesn't love you
Ooh, young hearts, to yourself be true

---
Lyrics submitted by Tohi.


LYRICS SOURCE: www.lyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment