Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: Leona Lewis- Footprints In The Sand+lyrics+letra en español-(Live At Dan...

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leona Lewis- Footprints In The Sand+lyrics+letra en español-(Live At Dan...


Leona Lewis- Footprints In The Sand (Live At Dancing On Ice) LYRICS: You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way
Then I heard you say

(Chorus)
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid

And just when I
Have thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
Thats when I heard you say

(Chorus)
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

When I'm weary
Well, I know you've been there
And I can feel you when you say

I promise you (you)
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sadness (when your heart)
And despair (and despair)
I'll carry you
When you need a friend (need a friend)
You'll find my footprints in the sand

(I promise you)
(I'm always there)
When your heart is full of sadness (sadness)
And despair (And despair)
I'll carry you (I'll carry you)
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand 

http://www.letras4u.com/leona_lewis/footprints_in_the_sand.htm

1 comment:

  1. TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL:




    TU CAMINASTE CONMIGO
    HAY HUELLAS EN LA ARENA
    Y ME AYUDAN A ENTENDER
    HACIA ADONDE VOY

    TU CAMINASTE CONMIGO
    CUANDO ESTUVE SOLA
    CON TANTAS COSAS SIN CONOCER
    DURANTE TODO EL CAMINO

    Y JUSTO CUANDO
    PENSÉ QUE ME PERDÍ
    TU ME DISTE LA FUERZA PARA CONTINUAR
    FUE AHÍ CUANDO TE OÍ DECIR

    ´TE PROMETO
    QUE SIEMPRE ESTARÉ AHÍ
    CUANDO TU CORAZÓN ESTÉ LLENO
    DE LAMENTOS Y DESESPERACIÓN´

    Y YO TE LLEVARÉ
    CUANDO NECESITES UN AMIGO
    ENCONTRARÁS MIS HUELLAS EN LA ARENA
    Letras4U.com » letras traducidas al español
    CUANDO ESTÉ CANSADA
    BUENO, YO SE QUE ESTARÁS AHÍ
    PORQUE PUEDO SENTIRTE
    CUANDO DICES

    ´TE PROMETO
    QUE SIEMPRE ESTARÉ AHÍ
    CUANDO TU CORAZÓN ESTÉ LLENO
    DE LAMENTOS Y DESESPERACIÓN
    OH, YO TE LLEVARÉ
    CUANDO NECESITES UN AMIGO
    ENCONTRARÁS MIS HUELLAS EN LA ARENA

    [CORO]

    CUANDO TU CORAZÓN ESTÉ LLENO
    DE TRISTEZA Y DESESPERACIÓN
    YO TE LLEVARÉ
    CUANDO NECESITES UN AMIGO

    TE PROMETO
    QUE SIEMPRE ESTARÉ AHÍ
    CUANDO NECESITES UN AMIGO
    ENCONTRARÁS MIS HUELLAS
    EN LA ARENA
    http://www.letras4u.com/leona_lewis/footprints_in_the_sand.htm

    ReplyDelete