Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: Midnattsol - Infinitive Fairytale

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Midnattsol - Infinitive Fairytale


Lyrics
My mind cannot speakmy heart cannot upen up,'cause truth is fading awaylove based on hateforever I wait,'cause I know where I belongis it fair: the sickness I can't bear!
See you fadingthe gap between us grows fastsee you fightingthe battle is lostfarewell
Release my thoughtsfree my soulor I'm dying in this holethe dream is nearI still seek you, dear,'cause desire conquers the fearI see, the place where my heart leads!

See you comingsee you reachingwounded tears disappear
I sense youI feel youlike a fairytalethese iron chains do break
Like an arrowso uncureI throw it all away
I sense youI feel youlike a fairytalethese iron chains do break
Source:Read more: MIDNATTSOL - INFINITE FAIRYTALE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/infinite-fairytale-lyrics-midnattsol.html#ixzz1kjgIaWsN
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment