Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: SAT Vocabulary Words | GRE Vocabulary words - Videos for GRE SAT Prep > Vocabulary Videos > Agog

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Saturday, June 15, 2013

SAT Vocabulary Words | GRE Vocabulary words - Videos for GRE SAT Prep > Vocabulary Videos > Agog

SAT Vocabulary Words | GRE Vocabulary words - Videos for GRE SAT Prep > Vocabulary Videos > Agog:


Agog (adj)
to be very excited, eager and full of interest

Harry was so agog when his parents gave him a birthday present that he just ripped the wrapping paper off to see what was inside the box. Everyone at the restaurant was agog when the movie star showed up for dinner. The entire student body was agog as the decorations for prom were revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment