Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: Means of transport and travelling topic. Conversación en inglés: Medios de transporte y viajes – descargar MP3 audio gratis | Inglés.fm Audio/MP3

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Friday, November 24, 2017

Means of transport and travelling topic. Conversación en inglés: Medios de transporte y viajes – descargar MP3 audio gratis | Inglés.fm Audio/MP3

Conversación en inglés: Medios de transporte y viajes – descargar MP3 audio gratis | Inglés.fm Audio/MP3:

"Fragmento de la transcripción de la conversación TOM: Hi, my name’s Tom and I’m here with Mark again. Hello Mark! MARK: Hello Tom! TOM: We’re recording today from Mark’s flat, because it’s been raining a lot outside in Barcelona, and we’re in a flat very near to Sants station. So today we’re gonna talk all about Transport and Travel. There’s a slight difference; Transport is used to talk about a system of vehicles, such as buses, trains and aircraft for getting from one place to another, whereas Travel, very simply is the act of travelling or the movement of people between relatively distant[1] geographical locations for any purpose[2] and any duration, with or without any means of transport[3]…"

Conversación en ingles: Transporte y viajes

No comments:

Post a Comment