Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets ¡Mira que luna......! Look at that moon....! Resources for learning English: 10 ways your body may be telling you something is wrong.

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English

!Mira que luna! Look at that moon! Resources for learning English
Fernando Olivera: El rapto.- TEXT FROM THE NOVEL The goldfinch by Donna Tartt (...) One night we were in San Antonio, and I was having a bit of a melt-down, wanting my own room, you know, my dog, my own bed, and Daddy lifted me up on the fairgrounds and told me to look at the moon. When "you feel homesick", he said, just look up. Because the moon is the same wherever you go". So after he died, and I had to go to Aunt Bess -I mean, even now, in the city, when I see a full moon, it's like he's telling me not to look back or feel sad about things, that home is wherever I am. She kissed me on the nose. Or where you are, puppy. The center of my earth is you". The goldfinch Donna Tartt 4441 English edition

Saturday, September 5, 2020

10 ways your body may be telling you something is wrong.

10 ways your body may be telling you somethings wrong






3 comments:

  1. I loved your post and it is amazing..!! keep up the great work! I always try to share good information.
    Very Nice You are doing hard work, Learn Complete Spoken English active passive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by the content you shared on this website. I loved your post and it is amazing..!! keep up the great work! good information.
    Very Nice You are doing hard work , youtube premium free apk

    ReplyDelete